Large-scale energy/infrastructure projects in the districts
This file shows the current status of NSIPs and large-scale energy / infrastructure projects in the districts.
There has been a lot of activity since last months’ update and, as ever, I am happy to answer any queries you may have.
Of note in this update:
- The Statkraft (Greybarn) solar applications are live and in statutory consultation.
- There is a new solar application in Badley.
- The preferred options report on the Copdock Interchange project has been published.
- The non-statutory consultation on the EA Green NSIP (overhead lines Norwich-Bramford-Tilbury) will start on 21st April.
- Pre-construction public information events for EA3 are to be announced shortly.
- The Scoping for the Anglian Water pipeline project has been published.
In out of district news:
- The EA1 north and EA2 DOCs have both been consented.
- The decision on the Sizewell C DCO is expected next month.
- There are a number of other out of district projects progressing through the determination process.
Bron Curtis BA(Hons), MA, MRTPI
Principal Planning Officer, Strategic Projects and Delivery - Development Management
Mid Suffolk and Babergh District Councils - Working Together